Thank you to the March for Life for hosting the 2016 Law of Life Summit. Also special thanks to our 2016 presenting sponsor Americans United for Life. Thank you to everyone who attended the 2016 Summit. See you again next year!
The 2016 Summit is being held in conjunction with the March for Life.
Presenting Sponsor: Americans United for Life
Free Admission but Space is extremely limited.
Registration is now closed
WHY: Bringing together pro life leaders, activists and students to create measurable and achievable objectives for defending the sanctity of human life through the law and through media.
WHEN: January 21 from 1:00 pm to 3:30 pm
WHERE: Mount Vernon Room at the Renaissance Washington, DC Downtown Hotel
WHAT: 2 Sessions packed with important information, pro life strategy and legal considerations. Plus conferral of the 2016 Nail Award.
Session 1: The Law of Life Summit – featuring multiple pro-life leaders plus an update on pro-life media and Sing a Little Louder (short pro life film).
Session 2: Legal Panel and Discussion – brought to you by Americans United for Life
Download the Program here: Program 2016 (v2)
Session 1 Speakers (in no particular order):
- Father Michael Orsi | Action for Life TV
- David C. Mancini | Partner | Seyfarth Shaw LLP
- Rebecca Kiessling | Save the 1
- Tom Brejcha | Thomas More Society | #49 Top 100*
- Julia Engledowl | Sidewalk Advocates for Life
- John-Henry Westen | LifeSiteNews.com
- Jason Jones | Movie to Movement
- Adriana Gonzalez | Catholic Witnesses
- Father Frank Pavone | Priests for Life | #16 Top 100*
- Janet Morano | Silent No More
- David Bereit | 40 Days for Life | #33 Top 100*
- Royce Hood | Law of Life Summit
- Dean Kevin Cieply | Ave Maria School of Law
Session 2: (2:00 pm to 3:30 pm):
- David Daleiden | Center for Medical Progress | #2 Top 100*
- Dr. Monique Chireau | Assistant Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology; Duke University Medical Center
- O. Carter Snead | Director, Notre Dame Center for Ethics and Culture; Notre Dame Law School
- Dr. Charmaine Yoest | Americans United For Life | #12 Top 100*
* “Top 100” means NewsMax’s 100 Most Influential Pro-Life Advocates: http://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/700495
For more information email us at Summit@lawlife.org