Beyond Roe – Program
Subject to change and in no particular order.
Session 1: From approximately 1:00 pm beginning with introductions by
- Royce Hood, Founder of the Law of Life Summit, Board Member with the March for Life, and
- Dr. Patrick Castle, Co-Founder of the Law of Life Summit and Co-Founder of the Life Runners
- Matt Britton, Chairman of the Board and General Counsel, 40 Days for Life
- Reggie Littlejohn, Founder and President, Women’s Rights Without Frontiers
- Tom Glessner, Founder and President, National Institute of Family and Life Advocates
- Rebecca Kiessling, Conceived in rape, Speaker, Save the 1 and RebeccaKiessling.com
- Lauren Muzyka, Executive Director, Sidewalk Advocates for Life
- David Bereit – Pro Life and Inspirational Speaker – DavidBereit.com
- Ed Martin, Attorney and President of Phyllis Schlafly Eagles
- Kristan Hawkins, President, Students for Life of America
- Bryan Kemper, Founder and President, Stand True Ministries
- Louise Grant, Director of Youth Development, SPUC Scotland
- John McCraig, Founding President, Catholic Bar Association
- Renata Ferrante, Collier Community Abstinence Program
- Mary Flores, Director of Outreach, Culture of Life Studies Program
- Justin Cameron, Attorney, Ave Maria School of Law Alumni (12), Cameron Mericle PA
- Bishop Paprocki, Diocese of Springfield, Illinois
- Sean Bloomfield and Cimela Kidonakis, Producers of Where There is Darkness
Plus the trailer for Where There Is Darkness
- Also including special guest Abby Johnson, author and speaker.
Followed by the presentation of the 2019 Nail Award courtesy of Jim Metzger.
From approximately 2:10 pm to 3:30 pm
Featuring two incredible panel discussions from Thomas More Society and from Americans United for Life.
Thomas More Society Panel – Defending Life: From the Sidewalks up to the U.S. Supreme Court
Featuring special guest speakers:
- Tom Brejcha, President Chief Counsel, presenting on the landmark case that started it all, NOW v. Scheidler.
- Andy Bath, Executive Vice President and General Counsel, on the future of defending life in the courts.
- Peter Breen, Vice President and Senior Counsel, on the defense of David Daleiden, the undercover journalist who exposed Planned Parenthood’s role in baby body parts trafficking.
- Sarah Pitlyk, Special Counsel and former clerk for U.S. Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh, will share insights into what we can expect from the newest Supreme Court Justice.
Americans United For Life Panel – The States After Roe
Followed by a reception with snacks and refreshments courtesy of Americans United for Life
Refreshments to follow AUL Panel courtesy of AUL.
Thank you for attending the 2019 Law of Life Summit – Beyond Roe!
Exclusive – Summit guests are invited to attend the Washington, D.C. screening of Where There Is Darkness.
Directors and Producers Sean Bloomfield and Cimela Kidonakis will be on hand to answer questions. Plus co-producer Royce Hood (Law of Life Summit) will also be in attendance. Space is limited: