2021 Law of Life Summit
The Original Law of Life Summit (2011 to Present)
Summit will be from: 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm on Thursday, January 28, 2021.
2021 Speaker List
2021 Law of Life Summit Speakers List
TO BE ANNOUNCED IN THE FALL OF 2020
PAST SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
- Lila Rose, LiveAction
- Matt Britton, Chairman of the Board and General Counsel, 40 Days for Life
- Reggie Littlejohn, Founder and President, Women’s Rights Without Frontiers
- Tom Glessner, Founder and President, National Institute of Family and Life Advocates
- Rebecca Kiessling, Conceived in rape, Speaker, Save the 1 and RebeccaKiessling.com
- Lauren Muzyka, Executive Director, Sidewalk Advocates for Life
- David Bereit – Pro Life and Inspirational Speaker – DavidBereit.com
- Ed Martin, Attorney and President of Phyllis Schlafly Eagles
- Kristan Hawkins, President, Students for Life of America
- Bryan Kemper, Founder and President, Stand True Ministries
- Louise Grant, Director of Youth Development, SPUC Scotland
- John McCraig, Founding President, Catholic Bar Association
- Renata Ferrante, Collier Community Abstinence Program
- Mary Flores, Director of Outreach, Culture of Life Studies Program
- Justin Cameron, Attorney, Ave Maria School of Law Alumni (12), Cameron Mericle PA
- Bishop Paprocki, Diocese of Springfield, Illinois
- Jason Jones, Executive Producer, Movie to Movement
- Sean Bloomfield and Cimela Kidonakis, Producers of Where There is Darkness
- Nick Loeb and Cathy Beckerman, Writers and Directors of the Roe v. Wade movie
- Abby Johnson, Author and Pro Life Speaker
- Catherine Glenn Foster, President and CEO of Americans United For Life
- Clarke Forsythe, Senior Counsel with Americans United For Life
Thomas More Society Law Panel – 2021 TBA
Past Speakers include:
- Tom Brejcha, President Chief Counsel, presenting on the landmark case that started it all, NOW v. Scheidler.
- Andy Bath, Executive Vice President and General Counsel, on the future of defending life in the courts.
- Peter Breen, Vice President and Senior Counsel, on the defense of David Daleiden, the undercover journalist who exposed Planned Parenthood’s role in baby body parts trafficking.
- Sarah Pitlyk, Special Counsel and former clerk for U.S. Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh, will share insights into what we can expect from the newest Supreme Court Justice.
Note. The above list of speakers is subject to change.
Registration is now closed!
WHEN: Thursday, January 28th from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
WHAT: Pro-life leaders, lawyers and media together with activists and students creating achievable objections for ending abortion.
NEW FOR 2021 – There will be a small VIP ProLife Roundtable before the Law of Life Summit. Details coming Fall 2020.